Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No rest for the wicked

So, back in freezing SA… the pine pollen is flowing, the frost is glowing..I think I am losing it (too late!).

House is half unpacked, but a ridiculous amount of boxes remain. Do I really have this much crap? Don’t even mention the garage that didn’t get emptied when we moved in the first place.

Desperately would love to spend a whole weekend in bed. Don’t even expect a coffee or breakfast…just time to lie about and watch the sun try to creep through the curtains and recharge the batteries, you know??

Any of these gorgeous rooms will do:

amberlewis_via_highgloss

Amber Lewis via High Gloss

bedroom_janehall_reallivingmag

Jane Hall (Salvation Jane) via Real Living

bedroom_nuevo estilo_via_mfamb

Neuvo Estilo via MFAMB

Yours in imaginary slumber,

xx Romana

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Romana,
I've just been catching up on your blog as you know I've kind of been M.I.A in recent months. It sounds like you've been very busy. It's hard moving to a new state, hope all is going well. And wouldn't it be lovely to just not get out of any of these beds just for one day!
Take care xx