Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rainbow for the soul

 

All these things make me so very happy…I don’t need any of them…but the colours brighten my day…

 

Source: ohdeedoh.com via Romana on Pinterest

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

What makes you happy?

 

xx Romana

2 comments:

Kath Lockett said...

Lovely piccies, esp the dining room one.

What makes me happy - getting a cup of coffee made for me by Love Chunks every morning; hearing Sapphire crack up laughing and - today - seeing Milly the dog try to eat the snow as it was falling! :)

Ali said...

Hey Marns....love your blog - it's so colourful and bright! And catching up on your past couple years....sounds as though you've been as unsettled as us...know how hard that is...without two girls! I can't believe Miss I is 7! Whoa, time flies!! All the best for 2012 and hope you get to stay put for a while xxx