Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Monday, September 6, 2010

Kitchen inspiration

I have an obsession with lovely white kitchens…..luckily my husband doesn’t mind them, although he is drawn towards more modern styles than my traditional preferences. When I opened this page in the Oct/Nov Belle mag, I jumped with joy. It was definitely what i have been trying to describe to the hubs. Mmmmm.
black-white-kitchen_justinehugh-jones_interiordesigner_via_bellemag_octnov2010











Justine Hugh-Jones Interior Design
Oct/Nov Belle

Romana xx

No comments: