Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Monday, December 20, 2010

More bedroom inspiration

While I wait for boring things, like airconditionin and gyprocking in the living room, I am continuing to work on the Master bedroom inspiration files. I have found some gorgeous ideas, here is some of what is inspiring me at the moment:
callie_grayson_via_lonadeanna_blog
Callie Grayson via Lona De Anna
grey_via_lonadeanna_blog
via Lona De Anna
bedroom_via_myfirstlittleplace_via_rue
via My First Little Place via Rue
Gorgeous stuff, I can’t wait to collect the finishing touches to my bedroom.

xx Romana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the boring things. We have to have something to get us through. Fabulous images.

Callie Grayson said...

Yep, but when all said and done your room will be beautiful!!
xx
callie grayson