Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Miss I’s Bedroom Inspiration

It is summer holidays here and before they are totally over, I would LOVE to complete some of the projects in the misses rooms.
Here are some inspiration pics:
bedroom2_unknown_via_scandinavianchic_blog
unknown via Scandinavian Chic
pillows-art_lonnymag_com
via Lonny
Common thread?
Art featuring some type of rainbow dots.
We’ll see how we go.

Romana xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the first one. Have you seen the personalized artwork around, with the rainbow dots?

Cheers,
Lisa x