Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A shout-out thanks

the-rainbow

By Miss I

I love the bloggy connections that are made by following, commenting and creating your own blog. I find it hard to explain to anyone who doesn’t already blog/follow – but, boy do I have fun doing my own thang! You know??!!?

So, a sincere thanks to these blogs that have given Nouveau Traditionalis a shout-out lately, and sent some new readers my way :)

Sarah at My First Little Place

Lisa at Informal Home

I also want to thank Amy at Serving Pink Lemonade for sharing some great blog how-to. I have been playing with some of my blog features, and was stuck on how to create a link to specific tags that updates automatically. Amy was so helpful and writes a fab blog to-boot! Check it out and check out the new links to the left of my blog, taking you to specific renovation posts (so far, the bedrooms). Let me know what you think of the updates!

Finally – thanks to the new Followers of Nouveau Traditionalis. I love reading your comments and sharing some bloggy-love. Feel free to keep in touch via email or comments :)

Romana xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your links on the side. Clever. It's great looking at the progress of rooms in sequence. Miss I's rainbow picture is just lovely.

Cheers,
Lisa x