Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pin it, pin it real good!

Yeah, ok, lame heading. For some reason I have SaltNPepper stuck in my head…be afraid!

Source: modern50.com via Romana on Pinterest

 

Anyway, I joined Pinterest a while back but then had trouble pinning. Oh the drama. All seems to be working now, so drop me a line if you pin, what you pin, post a link. Sharing is caring right?

My Pins

After a terrible overcast week last week, I was not able to get pics of Miss I’s mini-room-redo. But, this week looks gorgeous, so hopefully in the next day or so! Pinky swear!

xx Romana

No comments: