Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Monday, August 15, 2011

Some for the lovers

This is a quick shout-out for my sister who has finally started a blog of her own!!

Mrs Wife Ms Lover

We are very close sisters and I would love it if you would pop over and give her some encouragement on her new undertaking (we all know how daunting it is to start your own blog!!). She is WAAYYY more stylish than myself and I can’t wait to see her find her feet with the blogging caper!

To welcome my sister, here are a few images that make me think of her:

angelashouse_tphblog_via_fullhouseblog

via Full House

caramel-leather-black_atlantahomemag_via_shelter_blog

Atlanta Homes

joi-home11_via_apartmenttherapy

Joi’s via Apartment Therapy

xx Romana

1 comment:

My Secret Rooms said...

Nice pics, makes me even more curious of your sister! Of course I'll pay her a visit. Right now :-)