Nouveau Traditionalis

(noun) "new traditions"
a wanky phrase I made up to name the type of interior design I love.
what I want to create for myself and my family as we make a fresh start in life
the inspiration I want to give my daughters to embrace change and create a life they love

Friday, November 19, 2010

Master bedroom

lol
You know why I am smiling right?
I’m not sure if a 4mx3m bedroom qualifies as a Master Bedroom in contemporary design. But, it is what we have to play with in our little doer-upper, so let’s enjoy what we have, right??
So, early pics:
renovation bed05
The wall colour was erm, delightful.
renovation bed01
The carpet and curtains smelt like someone had died roses.
Random wires hanging from ceiling.
renovation bed02
I am all for recycling, reusing, upcycling etc etc.
But it all had to go.
renovation bed06
renovation bed07
OK, so there’s da bones people.
In the next few days I will post some progress shots.

xx
Romana

1 comment:

My Secret Rooms said...

I'm looking forward to it :-)